Tuesday 2 July 2019

Wk 27 Anything Goes Crafting Challenge at Polkadoodles

Welcome back to our latest Challenge & another huge Digi Choosday deal!

Your Special discount code is
HELLOJULY
This will save you a HUGE 
25% off* 
SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS (INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES)
(* selected downloads) *not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product

oOo--oOo--oOo

THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST

oOo--oOo--oOo

As always, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Please see the rules on the Inlinkz bar below...
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. 
CLOSING DATE : 11th July 2019
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive a voucher for 3 digi downloads from the digi store!

So lets see what our Design Team have made this week...the team was challenged to make a 'penny slider' project with a difference - and they came up with some great ones!...

...and we are also introducing our fabulous new team members Petra and Lina - we're looking forward to seeing the amazing creations they're going to make and share with us all - welcome to the team ladies!


Petra- I made a penny slider card for my niece, she's graduated and can't wait to wear her new dress on the party.Coloured the image with pencils.Image I used is Winnie Fairytale Faraway .
Lina -I made this bright fun little card using the Eden - Paper Heaven Plain Jane 5 paper packs. I colored Lil Miss Mermaid dolphin with prismacolors and added a simple sentiment. 

Sue I've made this spinner card using a selection of papers from little-monsters and /winnie-celebrations-1-papers-1 along with others. Come over to my blog to it spin and the rest of the ingredients...
Rose Hello friends, today we have such a bright and fun challenge .I have created a spinner card using Work& Play 10 Country Life Collection Hop over to my blog for more details and pics.
Katrina It's a penny slider made using Polkadoodles Sentiment from Cat's out of the Bag -Too Cute and image Purr-fect Kitty Cat Wishes -Too Cute. 
 Come on over to my blog to see a video of this card in action!
Andrea - I love these colours, bright and zingy just how I felt when I made this card for a special little bridesmaid. I used the Winnie Fairytale topper pack and you can get the same image as a digital stamp to colour yourself...
Maritza: I have made this spinner card using a selection papers Distress ink paper plain Lil Miss Sugar Pop and this image are Winnie Starfish /Sandle Castle 
Jane P - This week Rocco from Winnie's Special Moments is flying up, into the clouds with my penny slider card. I have combined Winnie Special moments with the Summer Breeze Digi Scrap collection. 
Cindy - I have never made a slidercard before, so this was a real challenge for me. Horace and Boo are scooting around through the landscape. I have used my copics to color this digi. Furthermore I have used the great outdoor stencil from Polkadoodles to create the sun and the clouds. 

Great work from the team as always!

Here's a selection of the products the team used this week...

WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 25....

The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is: 
Well done!
Claim HERE quoting DCW27001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible. 

TOP 3, picked by the design team....
Our Top 3 also win a FREE DIGI STAMP! Whoop Whoop!
Well done everyone!
Claim HERE quoting DCW27123 to claim your prize of 1 digi image from the digi store!
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible. 

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies??
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

3 comments :

  1. I am so excited to have won, thank you so much! Congratulations to the other winners!
    Crafty Hugs, Sherry xx
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing my card as a top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gorgeous DT inspiration. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx