Tuesday 2 May 2017

Week 18 - Anything Goes - Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------



It's Digi Choosday again! 
Your discount code today is
   TODAY
Grab yourself a HUGE 25% off
on selected downloads* expires midnight GMT TODAY
Just enter the code in the shop HERE....
*(not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product)
oOo--oOo--oOo
Have you seen our amazing new DIGI STAMP release ?
It's all about our amazing new character ULA - she's a real stunner and perfect for all kinds of crafting especially if you love to get a mixed media feel with your projects....
Check them all out here!
oOo--oOo--oOo
As always, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE : 16th May
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive a voucher for 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!

So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....
Andrea - My card our theme is Flowers - I used "Winnie Sugar Sparkles" as apart of my card.
My card has a angled pocket which I decorated with flowers and in the pocket is Winnie holding a bunch of flowers..
Katrina ~ I love to journal!  It's such a fun way to express myself and put down what's on my mind.   The flowers theme for the DT gave me a wonderful way to use all the flowers from the Winston Design Sheets.  This precious gardening bear is just too perfect with this quote!
Julie - What better image to use for a Flowers card, than one of the lovely Darling Buds, this week I have chosen Hyacinth, coloured with Copics.
Melissa - I just love using flowers on my cards.  For today's inspiration I have used Sharing is Caring from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Collection and have coloured her with Copic Markers.
Monica - When it comes to flowers, I love the lushness of Dollie Daydream Goes East Collection. I used the oriental screen box template included in it, also papers, flowers, embellishments, sentiment and of the course the lovely Dollie. I coloured my digi with Prisma Color pencils.

Hester - I made a garden of flowers with Dandelion days from Winnie Fruit Punch...


 
Yvonne - I had a look through my vast Polkadoodles collection and came across a page of flowers in 'Winnie Sugar Sparkles - Fruit Punch' Collection which you can find here.  I think you would find the floral sheet in the floral bundles here if you didn't want to buy the whole collection and I chose a sentiment from the 'Winnie sugar Sprinkles' Collection which you can check out here .

Anjie - I've gone for quite a CAS (Clean and Simple) make this week as I wanted to show off those beautiful flowers. They are from the Winnie Winterland download collection. Or if you wish you can just buy the foliage collection on it's own HERE, it does include the flowers as well. So who says a Christmas collection is just for Christmas? This proves it isn't don't you think. All the details are on my blog.


Julia - I found this Fabulous sentiment in the Daisy Days collection which I just HAD to use .. along with the gorgeous flowers and papers in the collection and have teamed it with the gorgeous Winnie Sugar Sprinkles - Bunting you can find her here or the full collection here & have coloured her up using Copic markers. Full details on my blog.
Jane S - I have used the cuter than cute Horace & Boo Collection for my 'flowery' make this week. All the elements are from this bundle and this super sweet image is called Sleepy Pots. I have coloured these adorable 'snoozers' with pencils.
Ċ½eljka-Hello!!!This week our DT theme was "Flowers" so I decide to  make  flower  wreath for my 5 year old daughters door.The flowers are from WORK & PLAY 12 BLOOMS BUNDLE KIT (76 ELEMENTS)
Pauline - I decided to use a cute topper from the adorable new Horace & Boo Bundle to create my card.  I printed one of the toppers several times so that I could decoupage it and used one of the scenes as a background, I also cropped one of the flowers to use as embellishments. I used three of the pretty papers from the collection along with a sentiment from the Belle Papillon CD.
Dawn - My card for our theme Flowers - I used "Winnie Sugar Sparkles" on my card.
Jane P- My card this weeks theme is May Flowers.....what better collection to use than Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime Collection.

Great work from the team! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 15.....
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
51 Jean
Please email us sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW180001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!
And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team
19 Stacey
41 Lucy
54 Linda
We can't wait to see your makes for this week!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

4 comments :

  1. Fabulous samples from the Design team. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you, so happy to have been picked as winner. Some absolutely beautiful inspiration from the design team xxx

    Jean xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! Thanks for the challenges! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx