Tuesday 4 April 2017

WK 14 - Anything Goes - Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Your discount code today is
APRIL
This code will save you a HUGE
33% off downloads for 24 hours only!
selected downloads expires midnight GMT 
Just enter the code in the shop HERE
oOo--oOo--oOo
Don't forget Easter is just around the corner - why not revive the Easter Card with a lovely make using our

oOo--oOo--oOo
This week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE is  18th April
PRIZES: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!


oOo--oOo--oOo

So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....

Andrea :My card for our Challenge - Decoupage Helga  Design Sheet - You will find it here....
Hester - I have used Eden Birdcage from the Eden collection. I have also used the paper from Distressed Wood. She comes out of here cage to welcome spring.

Jane S - I have also used one of the gorgeous ladies from the Darling Buds Collection and this is Daffodil.  I have also used a sentiment that comes free when you buy the complete bundle and a paper from the Eden Collection.

Katrina ~ I decided it was time to use my butterfly picture for a spring canvas.  It's almost like this lovely little Darling Bud has given her blessing to this butterfly!  My project includes papers or elements from the following:   Helga Hippo Paper Heaven 4,  Helga Hippo Paper Heaven 3,  Winston Deluxe Full Download,  Flower Flourish SVG,  Crocus, The Darling Buds,  Helga Sentiments Download Bundle...

Petra For this week I made a boxcard with Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime in front of some tulips. I just love tulips, don't you? Normally when I buy tulips I only buy one color, but for this card I decided to use 2 different colours. I used Winnie Starfish/Sandcastles Papers 9 for the flowers, and added a little bit of colour with my Copics.

Julie - I could not resist colouring up another image from the  Darling Buds Collection, so I made a Mothers Day card, using the beautiful Dahlia, coloured with Copics.
Monica - Spring is all about flowers and Lemonade Fizz Collection has a lot of flowers to choose from. It also includes beautiful card templates as the beehive card that I´m using in my project. Papers and sentiment are from the same collection. Digi stamp is Love you mum from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles.
Julia - I was very excited when I found a hot air balloon digi stamp in the Summertime collection ( I actually screamed out loud, lol ) .. I just had to use it!! Along with all the yummy flowers on that collection.  I teamed it up with a sentiment from the Darling Bud collection and some papers from the Magic Garden collection. This card was kind of born of a happy accident .. to find out more feel free to pop over to my blog.

Anjie  So I chose to use the beautiful Winnie Sugar Sprinkles collection, and worked with design sheet 5 from it. As you can see I didn't use the Winnie image from the collection but it still makes a beautiful card. There were a few other bits left as well, which will go to make another card. Lots more info on my blog.
Yvonne - For the theme Spring Has Sprung I had to play with Winnie and this collection is 'Fruit Punch' which you can find here as a complete download collection.  The papers, sentiment and character are all from Fruit Punch, you can get the character 'Dandelion Days' on her own here if you like...

Jane P- There is one thing that comes to mind when I here Spring has sprung and that is seed packets.  What better way to get a start on the season, even though the weather is not cooperating is to grab the Lavender Tea Collection and create a card with a seed packet for that special friend or family member.

Melissa - When I saw this challenge theme I could not wait to colour Winston Bear Gardening.

Ċ½eljka-Hello!!!For this week challenge,Spring is Sprung I had to use adorable image PRIMROSE
 (precolored) from The Darling Buds Collection and combine with the designer paper from
HELGA HIPPO PAPER HEAVEN 2 ,so it looks like she is walking through the garden

Pauline - I have used one of the beautiful character images from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime Download Bundle to create my spring card.  I also used a couple of the papers, a border from the embellies section and one of the word art sentiments - as usual lots of fussy cutting and layering up to create dimension.


DawnI have used one of the beautiful character images from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime Download Bundle to create my card.  I also used a couple of the papers and one of the sentiments from the bundle. 

Great work from the team! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 11.....
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
29 - Larissa
Please email us Here quoting DCW140001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!
And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team
66- Jo
71-Gloria
73- Engelchen
We can't wait to see your makes for this week!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top three. I am honored to have been chosen. Congrats to the other winners and top three. Thank you for the wonderful challenges. Love all the DT creations! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx