Tuesday 7 March 2017

WK 10 - Anything Goes - Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------



Your discount code today is
SPRING
which will save you 25%
on selected downloads expires midnight GMT 
Just enter the code in the shop HERE
oOo--oOo--oOo

Have you seen our beautiful new release ?
It's all about our gorgeous new

10 Beautiful Spring Flower digis for you either as single downloads or a value bundle and FREE matching sentiments to co-ordinate too! Grab them HERE!

oOo--oOo--oOo

This week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE is  21st March
PRIZES: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!

oOo--oOo--oOo

We're delighted to welcome Katrina and Melissa who have joined us on our Design Team, we're thrilled to have such great creative talents with us!...

So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....


Yvonne - Hello! This week I used 'Marigold' from the stunning new collection 'Darling Buds'.  Now this is available as an individual digi download, or as a download collection. I cut a plain white 7x7 back, then I cut a smaller 'nest' square in a paper I found in 'Winne Fruit Punch'.  I added a sentiment from the 'Darling Bud' collection and added that all important piece of ribbon.

Petra.This week we are having a Chinese exchange student in our house, so I thought to welcome her in Holland with Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime easel card. I coloured Winnie with my Copic markers.On the background I used Painted wood from the distressed wood papers.


AnjieTo make this colourful tag I inked up some white linen card and then cut it in the shape of a tag. I added a squiggly line around the edges to frame it. I then fussy cut some left  over elements from a Winnie In Wonderland design sheet I used previously to make a card, and mounted them onto the tag using 3D foam. Then I finished it off by adding some sparkly ribbon. So on this tag there are 2 faux ribbon bows and the real ribbon at the top.

Hester  My second card. This time I used Eden blossoms from the Eden-collection. I love the Eden collection. They are all so beautiful. I used ribbon and lace for a romantic look.

Jane S - I tried my hand at a little shabby chic-ness this week using the uber gorgeous Belle Papillon Collection.
Julie Reed - I just can't step away from the gorgeous Darling Buds, so I have coloured Snowdrop on Kraft, using Prismacolor Premier Pencils.

Monica - For this week make, I wanted to mix the beauty of lace and ribbon with the beautiful colours and flowers from Lavender Tea Collection. I love the gorgeous rolled flowers that this collection includes.

Melissa - For this week I have used the gorgeous Maddie give us a twirl.  She has been coloured using Copic Markers.
Julia - For this week I have enjoyed getting my pens out and coloured up Serenity Stardust - You can find her here and I have teamed her up with papers from the Octavia Frosted Winter collection, which you can find here...

Dawn  - For this week I have used the gorgeous Helga Hippo - Say HI. She has been coloured using Copic Markers.

Ċ½eljka-Hello!!!For this week I use  adorable image Snow White and colored it with my color pencils.
Also I use sentiment from Helga Hippo Sentiments and designer  paper from Helga Hippo Paper Heaven 4 bundle....

Pauline - I have used papers and a topper from the Polkadoodles Belle Papillon Vintage CD Rom to create a Shabby Chic Birthday Card.  The butterfly and sentiment also come from the CD, I distressed the edges of everything and inked them with distress ink.

Jane P.-This weeks make is from the Lavender Tea Collection.  Papers, flowers and tea bag in the corner pocket are all from the collection adding a bit of Antique ultrafine glitter to the flower edges.  More details on my blog.

Katrina  Hi! My digi is Bear Etty from the Winston Collection.  I used several papers: some from The Winston Collection as well as the Helga Hippo Paper Heaven 4 Bundle!   The little dress form is from a Winston Design Sheet.  You can find the flower cutting file in the Science/Math/Teacher/Professional/Student/Geek Bundle Kit.  The thread spool cuts are found in the Sewing Bundle Cutting File and that pretty intricate flourish/vine is actually part of a frame from Bird Frames SVG Cutting File.
Great work from the team! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....

WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 7.....
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
Please email us HERE quoting DCW100001 to claim your prize of £5 worth of downloads from the digi store!
And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team
4 Heike
42 Engelchen
44 Gloria
Well done and thankyou for your entries - lovely work!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

3 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3. It is such an honor. Congrats to all the other winners! Have a fabulous day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super DT creations. Thank you for this fun Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely inspirational cards by the DT.♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx