Tuesday 17 November 2015

week 46 Crafting challenge at Digi Choosday With Thanks

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Choosday everyone...
It's

Your discount code for this week is:
CHOOSDAY

which will save you
25% off all individual downloads in the store
when you spend over £2.25 for today only, *EXPIRES MIDNIGHT GMT 17/11/15
Just enter the code in the shop HERE 

Did you see the news about the Colour Therapy Club? If not go check it out HERE - amazing value this non subscription club works out at just £1 a week for some fabulous newly released colouring pages. Go check out all the finer details HERE.

And don’t forget about those dreamy calendars that you can buy. These would make stunning Christmas presents for anyone. BUY HERE IN THE UK, AND IF YOU'RE IN EUROPE GET IT HERE...AND now available from Amazon is the brand spanking new OCTAVIA MOONFLY Calendar - Why not treat somebody for Christmas, Nikky's calendars make great gifts with fabulous art work which you can see month after month....

And last but not least Gail is joining our DT from this week. I’m sure you’ll all join us and welcome her aboard!

Now onto the new challenge....

This week the challenge is
With Thanks
So we want to see your makes that thank someone for something. Maybe you could get a start on your thank you cards for any gifts you may receive in the coming months, or maybe you just want to thank someone for being a friend. Whatever you like as long as it is a thank you.
You can make anything you like, maybe a card, a scrapbook layout of even home décor. 
You can use any products you like to enter as long as it follows the theme for this week. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the side bar if you need to.

We give you two weeks to enter so that means the CLOSING DATE IS 1st December 2015 and the winners will be announced on 8th December 2015.
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive £5 worth of downloads of your choice from the digi store!

The winner and top 3 for week 43 can be found at the bottom of this post.

So let’s see what the design team have made for us....
Julie -- I love all the Oddella Icky Inks, so when I had a chance to color one, I jumped at it, and used Oddella Heart. The papers and the Thank You ticket are from the Rose Budd collection. It's available in CD and Digital Download.
Gail Seriously into making super size tags and just loving the Ickyink Oddella digi so have used Oddella with Bag. The music sheet background papers are from the Work & Play 8 - Feel the Music collection, it fitted my idea for the tag perfectly, available as a digital download or on CD. I also used the polka dot paper from Sundae of Seasons, available here.
Lynda:  I used the beautiful Octavia Moonfly collection to make my card this week. The whole collection is available on a CD or as a digital download.  All the papers I used for the on this project including the flowers can be bought separately here.  Have fun with this weeks challenge xx 
Monica.-I believe in living a life with a grateful heart, so I love this week theme. My make is a 15 inches door sign made with the stunning precoloured elements from "Autumn/Fall Digi Stamp Bundle". I used 2 layers and some curling on leaves and petals to add some dimension. The letters are from Picknix.-In the Garden.
Jane – I am really loving the scrummy colouring books that Nikky has in the store and you can shop for them HERE. I used one as a background for my project this week to decorate a gift bag. This specific design can be found on COLOUR THERAPY 1 – FLORABUNDA DOWNLOAD and I also used the beautiful ODDELLA WITH BAG who is my favourite of the delectable ICKYINK ART LADIES. I coloured with my Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor Pencils and added a sentiment from WORK AND PLAY 4. Have a lovely crafty day! xxx
Fiona - Thank you to all the design team and everyone for their great welcome I am really enjoying my time being on the GDT. Here is my make for this weeks challenge I have used Twiggy and toots festive fun cd everything you see apart from the gemstones you can find on twiggy and toots cd available to buy from the store.
Tanya Ooh, I'm so in love with the Colour Therapy Collections and can't get enough of them at the moment, so this week I've used one of the alphabets to make a thank you card which I've coloured with Cosmic Shimmer Acrylic Drawing Inks (full details on my blog)  There's a couple of downloads full collections and a couple of CD collections and also tons of collection bundles and the AWESOME new Colour Therapy Colouring Club too.  Head on over here for full details 

Emma - I have dusted off my Oddella digi this week & have coloured her up with Copics. You can find Oddella with bag Here, I have used the brilliant papers & embellishment from the Twiggy & Toots collection that can be found Here. These papers go so well with any digi & were just perfect for this card.
Aunty Sue - Well I am sure we all have someone to thank so my little make is a BOX which i will add a little something in as a extra for one of my little helpers at Christmas. The template for this box, the sentiment postcard and the paper is from our fabulous Work & Play5 Festive Hollybobs available from the shop HERE. I am thinking thats these would make a fabulous advent calendar. 


Audrey has chosen Oddella Fairy for my With Thanks creation.  She is colored with Copics.  I used a frame, sentiment and the purple polka dot paper from Eden Big Kahuna Digital Download Bundle - you can find all the frames only in Eden Collection In the Frame Bundle, the specific paper I chose can be found in the Eden Collection Paper Heaven 5 Bundle as well and all the sentiments are also located in the Eden Collection Say It All Bundle.  My kraft colored design paper with flowers is from Winston Deluxe Full Collection and the green flowered paper is from Work and Play Volume 11 Digital Download Collection.
Helen - I've used the 'Maddie Shy' digital stamp download which is here and the 'Thank You' sentiment download which is here.  The papers I've used are a mixture of the 'Twiggy and Toots Paper Heaven 5' bundle which is here and 'Eden - Paper Heaven Plain Jane' which is here.
Anjie - I have used a page from the fabulous Colour Therapy issue 2, Inspiring Foliage. The stamp is from one of my SU stamp sets. I have used my Sakura Tiara pens that I have had forever. I have embossed a back ground and mounted it on 3D foam, and then cut around the image and mounted that onto 3D foam as well.

Great makes from the DT as ever - thanks everyone!

If you would like to join us as a GDT please join in our challenge and add GDT after your name on your entry. Then send us an email to digichoosday@yahoo.com

Now for the winner and top three from week 43 Favourite Colour Combo

The winner chosen at random by www.random.org is:  # 17 Claudia 
Please email us at sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW043001 to claim your prize of £5 worth of downloads from the digi store!
And in no particular order the top three chosen by the design team are:
# 12 Norma 
# 19 Tiziana B 
Grab your blinkies from the side bar!
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week.


Add your entry using the linky tool below...

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx