Pages

Wednesday, 9 September 2026

Anything Goes International Craft Challenge 9, Week 3 – Digi Choosday Card Making & Papercraft Challenge

ANYTHING GOES – ANY CRAFT BRAND – EVERY CRAFTER WELCOME - WORLDWIDE

Cards • Papercraft • Scrapbooking • Mixed Media • Digital or Physical Crafting

 Welcome to our current Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking challenge...this challenge is open to any crafter, anywhere in the world. You do not have to use Polkadoodles products to enter - all entries are welcome!

••• ••• •••

As it's Digi Choosday that means you also get this amazing HUGE discount offer on selected crafty printable downloads in the Polkadoodles store until midnight!

Today's discount code is DC35 & will give you
35% Off!!!
SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)

••• ••• •••

This challenge is 4 weekly - giving you 4 weeks to enter with $45 in prizes per month. You can enter up to 4 times, with 4 different projects. 

We will still post weekly inspiration from the team but the competition will remain open for 4 weeks. 

PRIZES:
1 x Random Prize (we will randomly select 1 winner, so everyone has a chance to win) : 
$20 voucher to spend in the Polkadoodles store, on anything you wish including physical products 
2 x $10 prizes : we will select our Top 2 favourite entries from across the 4 weeks.
(If you are outside the UK you will still need to pay any shipping/customs fees if you use your voucher on physical products)
•  The winners will be announced the week after the challenge closes, at the start of the next challenge

Let's see the beautiful projects from the DT this week!


A cute Christmas Card using a Santa digital stamp hand coloured by Natalie...


Hi All, I'm trying to get ahead of Christmas cardmaking. I like to make all different cards, purely self centred :) This is the Santa Merry Christmas Banner Digi Image and I have teamed it up with the Set 2 Christmas Papers from Bella Bear Collection. It isn't really a stand upright card but it is held closed with the little stripy triangle as a tuck spot which I thought was fun. The image is coloured with Copics with lots of added bling with stickles. Here's a video of how I made this...


My Social Media:
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/natalieperrywalsh/
Facebook business https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100026671784259
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM4USie0u1w5sAiOWOsKYcwProduct Links
Blog https://cherishedcards.blogspot.com/2026/08/polkadoodles-craft-digi-choosday.html



A Pretty, clean and simple interactive Christmas card made by 
Vicky...

G’Day Crafty Friends, I’ve created a fun, yet festive card with non-traditional Christmas colours. The pre-coloured Pretty Poinsettia Flower Holly Digital Stamp has been fussy cut prior to adhering to the card front with Foam Tape. The Sentiment is from the same download - Don’t you love it when the sentiment and image are paired for you?

The paper is from the Theo Penguin Paper Bundle 3 which I think suits the card perfectly. The interactive latch adds a playful touch, allowing the card to open and close!
Social Media:
Blog – www.vicky-wright.com
FB - https://www.facebook.com/vickywrightdesignsaustralia
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/vickywrightdesigns
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@vickywrightdesigns


Autumn/Fall card with a cute Fox - made by Ana....

Ana - Hello, crafty friends! Today I’m sharing a fun Halloween-inspired card featuring Cute Fox Witch Pumpkin Halloween Digi Stamp from the brand-new Hello Autumn Collection! I paired this sweet image with the coordinating printable paper patterns and embellishments from the collection to create a pretty card full of autumn charm. The Sentiments are also the same collection too!

If you want to learn more about the card sketch I used for this one, you can read about it on my blog.
Be sure to check out the Hello Autumn Collection, and don’t forget to join the Digi Choosday Challenge! We’d love to see your autumn and Halloween creations! Or any creations in general!

Happy crafting!
Instagram: @my.cat.and.crafts www.instagram.com/my.cat.and.crafts
Facebook: My Cat and Crafts https://www.facebook.com/my.cat.and.crafts
Blog: mycatandcrafts.blogspot.com

Cute Autumn card with a Fox pulling a cart by Rachael...

Hello everyone! I love colouring but sometimes theres just not enough time to sit for a few hours so I've had a blast using the coloured clipart images from the new Hello Autumn digi release this month. I printed the coloured image called Autumn Rides and cut it into a rectangle, then matted and layered it with blue/grey cardstock. For my card base, I created a Z-fold card and added some pretty lilac and blue background papers from the collection. One of the papers (from my stash) has some lovely silver foiling, which adds a little extra interest and shine. I also die cut some stitched flowers and added these to the background for a little more detail. To finish my card, I printed and cut a sentiment from the collection and added it to the bottom right-hand corner.


A pretty wintery snowflake gatefold card with a wrapper, made by Kim...

Hello! For our challenge project it was all about cards with closures, so I chose to do a square 6" x 6" square gatefold card with a belly band closure. I created my glittered snowflake focal point that i attached to the belly band. For this i used the new Sparkling Snowflake die set that's part of the stunning Sparkling Christmas release Polkadoodles just dropped recently. Be sure you check everything out. So much eye candy you'll wanna play with. I added a piece of soft muted decorative paper from Theo Penguin Icy Winter papers pack 1. This soft slate blue and purple paper just blends in behind the sparkly glittered snowflake and vellum accent band perfectly.  Have a crafty week! 
https://www.instagram.com/lady_kashmir/

Thanks so much to the Design Team for their amazing creations!

Join our international card making challenge – everyone welcome!
🇳🇱 Kaarten maken challenge / kaarten challenge
🇩🇪 Karten basteln Challenge / Kartenchallenge
🇫🇷 Challenge carterie / création de cartes
🇮🇹 Challenge cardmaking / creazione di biglietti
🇪🇸 Reto de tarjetería / tarjetas hechas a mano
🇸🇪 Kortmakeri challenge / kortutmaning
🇳🇴 Kortlaging challenge / kortutfordring
🇩🇰 Kortlavning challenge / kortudfordring
🇫🇮 Korttiaskartelu challenge / korttihaaste

We hope we've inspired you to enter the challenge - we'll be back next week with more inspiration for this one - ENTER BELOW:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx