Pages

▼

Wednesday, 30 September 2026

Anything Goes International Craft Challenge 10, Week 1 – Digi Choosday Card Making & Papercraft Challenge

 ANYTHING GOES – ANY CRAFT BRAND – EVERY CRAFTER WELCOME - WORLDWIDE

Cards • Papercraft • Scrapbooking • Mixed Media • Digital or Physical Crafting

 Welcome to our current Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking challenge...this challenge is open to any crafter, anywhere in the world. You do not have to use Polkadoodles products to enter - all entries are welcome!

••• ••• •••

As it's Digi Choosday that means you also get this amazing HUGE discount offer on selected crafty printable downloads in the Polkadoodles store until midnight!

Today's discount code is DC35 & will give you
35% Off!!!
SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)

••• ••• •••

This challenge is 4 weekly - giving you 4 weeks to enter with $45 in prizes per month. You can enter up to 4 times, with 4 different projects. 

We will still post weekly inspiration from the team but the competition will remain open for 4 weeks. 

PRIZES:
• 1 x Random Prize (we will randomly select 1 winner, so everyone has a chance to win) : 
$20 voucher to spend in the Polkadoodles store, on anything you wish including physical products 
• 2 x $10 prizes : we will select our Top 2 favourite entries from across the 4 weeks.
• (If you are outside the UK you will still need to pay any shipping/customs fees if you use your voucher on physical products)
•  The winners will be announced the week after the challenge closes, at the start of the next challenge
Cute Autumn Fall Halloween girl craft printable downloads, autumn leaves, cute characters

Christmas at the Cottage beautiful printable craft downloads

Autumn Fall Halloween cute critters and animals craft printable downloads


Let's see the beautiful projects from the DT this week!

Cute Penguin handmade card made by Wendy
 
Hello everyone! Have you started making your Christmas cards yet ? I've made a few this year but it's definitely time to make a few more so our theme this week from Nikky was Christmas using a Snowman and Animal was perfect to give me a nudge to crack on LOL. I knew instantly I had to use my absolute favourite Theo Penguin and luckily there was a perfect image with his Snowman friend.
So I chose a christmassy paper from the collection and used this to layer onto a lime green, book binding Z fold card, die cutting an arched frame from the lime green card for my main focal panel. I added white glitter card into the centre of the frame, to coordinate with the snowman and then adhered the fussy cut out image onto this. The sentiment from the collection was cut into a simple strip and layered onto lime green card before adding to the bottom of the main panel.
The finishing touches for my Christmas card today were glitter to the snowman's hat, a few white gelly roll pen highlights and a scattering of teal confetti around the design. A really simple but I think fun card.
I hope you like my card and will join in the fun in the blog challenge this week. Have a fantastic week. Love and crafty hugs x.
I would love it if you could follow me on social: https://olivefarmcrafts.blogspot.com/
Cute Penguin handmade card made by Wendy



Cute idea & tutorial for a Christmas Card using a Bear and Snowman digital stamp made by Ana...

Hi everyone! It’s time for another Digi Choosday challenge, and this week’s Design Team theme is Christmas and to use snowman or birds! For my project, I created a fun and festive shaker card featuring the super cute Santa - Christmas Cute Printable Digital Stamp.  I colored the digi with alcohol markers, added a touch of sparkle using Aleene’s glitter snow, and finished the card with plenty of shaker bits for a magical, sparkly and happy Christmas feel. It’s a simple design that’s perfect for getting a head start on your handmade holiday cards! I added this Santa - Christmas Cute Printable Digital Stamp to finish. 
You can find the full step-by-step tutorial along with more photos over on My Cat and Crafts blog:
https://mycatandcrafts.blogspot.com/2026/09/polkadoodles-digi-choosday-christmas.html
Thanks so much for stopping by!  You can also follow me on my social media for more crafty inspiration, cardmaking ideas, and behind-the-scenes peeks at my projects.
Instagram: @my.cat.and.crafts www.instagram.com/my.cat.and.crafts
Facebook: My Cat and Crafts https://www.facebook.com/my.cat.and.crafts
Blog: mycatandcrafts.blogspot.com
Cute idea & tutorial for a Christmas Card using a Bear and Snowman digital stamp made by Ana...

Christmas card idea using Clear photopolymer stamps and digital stamps together by Jane

Hello everyone. I am sharing a little FROSTY WINTER SMILES clear stamp goodness today featuring this sweet little snowman digital stamp with his bird pal called NEW FRIENDS. I created a wintery scene using clear stamps from the JINGLE BELLS stamp set and coloured with Copics. I stamped the little ‘jingle’ bell from the set 3 times then hand drew a cord to make them into a garland spanning one of the trees and the sentiment. A little torn and inked paper at the bottom became a snow drift for all to stand on and I finished with doodling around the edges.
Christmas card idea using Clear photopolymer stamps and digital stamps together by Jane

How to create a shaped triangle handmade card, by Kathie...

Good morning and welcome to all my crafty friends and welcome to another Digi Choosday. This fortnight our design team’s theme is Christmas. I can’t believe Christmas is nearly here for 2026 where has the year gone? Did you know that we only have 15 Friday’s before Christmas day, that’s a bit scary isn’t it. I must have been dreaming when I read our brief, Christmas, Snowman with animal/bird and I don’t know what made me think it had to be traditional colours as well. I must have been dreaming. Today I’ve used this very cute Polkadoodles image JOLLY SANTA with these adorable Penguins and the design paper used was BELLA BEAR CHRISTMAS. This image comes black & white for you to colour, and it’s also available pre coloured to purchase. The image was coloured with the following Copic Ciao markers: C0, C1, C2, YR04, R27, R29, R37, R46, G07, G14, G28 , BV02, Black, Gold & Silver Gel pens. I now wish I wasn’t daydreaming and had used non-traditional colours my excuse is, I can always make another card. I look forward to visiting your blogs soon. Happy crafting everyone. You can find my complete instructions on my blog here.
How to create a shaped triangle handmade card, by Kathie...

Make a fun Santa themed handmade Christmas card...made by Eve

Hi crafty friends, it's time for my Digi Chooday design team card and today's theme is Christmas!
For my card, I used the Santa Snowman pre-coloured digi image and decorated it with Stickles to add a lovely touch of sparkle. I then used the gorgeous Merry Christmas Greetings Circle Wreath Dies to frame the image. I mounted this onto some light blue card which I had embossed using a snow embossing folder, adding a lovely snowy texture to the background. To finish my card, I added some pretty gems, a Poinsettia die and some corner punches, which completed my festive design.
Good luck entering the challenge!
Make a fun Santa themed handmade Christmas card...made by Eve

Create a cute and fun Snowman card using cute digital stamps - handmade by Paula...

Hello again crafters! I made this cutie snowman and little birdie digistamp design into a wintery card that has so much texture and sparkle. I am not afraid of glitter – I embrace the sparkles! The background is an easy technique to do with pattern papers before printing it out. Adding special details can really give so much interest in your projects. I finished this with this lovely Christmas sentiment printable which i love. I used Ohuhu markers - color used: 0, BV29, BV31, BV38, R015, V13, V14, V18, V112, YR45, YR112, YR213
Hope you like it! See you next time - I’d love to follow you on Socials, here’s mine if you’d like to give me a follow too!
https://paulasstudio.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/paulasstudiomi
https://www.instagram.com/paulasstudiomi/
https://paulasstudio.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much to the Design Team for their amazing creations!

WINNERS - CHALLENGE 8
PRIZES: 
1 x Random winner of a $20 voucher 

The winner is:

 Congratulations! You won a $25 credit to spend in the Polkadoodles store, on anything you wish including physical products.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Please contact us via the website CHAT on the homepage quoting DCW9001 to claim your prize before 16 Oct 2026...(If you do not already have an account registered at www.polkadoodles.com please register so we can issue a credit to your account - if you pre-register it will save time arranging your credit). 
Allow 28 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Top 2 DT Favourite winners
2 x Winners of a $10 voucher

The winners are:


HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Please contact us via the website CHAT on the homepage quoting DCW9012 to claim your prize before 16 Oct 2026...(If you do not already have an account registered at www.polkadoodles.com please register so we can issue a credit to your account - if you pre-register it will save time arranging your credit). 
Allow 28 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.


Join our international card making challenge – everyone welcome!
🇳🇱 Kaarten maken challenge / kaarten challenge
🇩🇪 Karten basteln Challenge / Kartenchallenge
🇫🇷 Challenge carterie / création de cartes
🇮🇹 Challenge cardmaking / creazione di biglietti
🇪🇸 Reto de tarjetería / tarjetas hechas a mano
🇸🇪 Kortmakeri challenge / kortutmaning
🇳🇴 Kortlaging challenge / kortutfordring
🇩🇰 Kortlavning challenge / kortudfordring
🇫🇮 Korttiaskartelu challenge / korttihaaste

We hope we've inspired you to enter the challenge - we'll be back next week with more inspiration for this one - ENTER BELOW:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx