Tuesday 23 January 2018

Wk 04 Digi Choosday - Anything Goes Crafting Challenge



Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/

Welcome back to our new Digi Choosday Challenge

oOo--oOo--oOo
It's Digi Choosday again!
Your Special discount code is
HELLO25
This will save you a huge
 
25% on DIGITAL STAMPS
(kits not included) selected downloads*  
 Just enter the code in the shop HERE....
*(not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product)
oOo--oOo--oOo
We have lots and lots of new items in the Polkadoodles store...check out all the new DIES which have just arrived!... 

8 Fantastic new Die Sets to get your mitts on
oOo--oOo--oOo

As always, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter.
We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE :30th January 2018
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive a voucher for 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!

WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 2 are at the bottom of this post
So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....

Rose - Valentine's Day is around the corner so  I have decided to use 


 Work-Play-9-Love-Kisses Digital Craft Collections, it is a pre-coloured image from the designer sheets 9-06, I have cut the circle and used all the other embellishment from the pack ..finish off with nuvo drops.




Ine - I decided to use  Helga Hippo. Paper is from the Work & Play 9: Love & Kisses Collection.



Yvonne - For animal week, I used the sweet collection of 'Too Cute' which you can find here. I opted for monkeys and the first wee monkey I used was 'Bananas About You' which you can see here. I then teamed him with 'Silly Monkey' which you can find here.  I made a 7x7 card using papers from the Digikit 'Berry Crush'.


Katrina ~ My favorite animals, outside of horses, are cats and dogs so I had to turn to the fun and furry Horace & Boo Bundle.  I used a black and white digi along with some PRE-COLORED pieces to create the card.



Jane P- This week I used the Horace & Boo Big Kahuna collection and used all pre-colored images.  Isn't this just the cutest collection for all those cat and dog lovers out there!  Notice that subtle teeter totter change?






Julie T: With Valentines day right around the corner, I chose to make a "Love" card.  I used Winnie Sugar Sprinkles, Love You Mom. The sentiment is from the Love and Kisses Collection.  The paper is from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Heaven 4 paper bundle.



Julia Hi All I have made a card using the Horace and Boo collection ... wow the papers in this collection are LUSH!! ... I have used a pre coloured image, and gorgeous florals from the kit, to make a fabulous dimensional card! I have also added some clouds using the Fluffy Clouds dies.



Great work from the team as always! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 2

Claims must be received by 02/01/18, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
5 ~ Marie
Please email us HERE quoting DCW020001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!

Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing during this time, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible. 
And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team....
47 ~Lynsey
8 ~ Cristina
17 ~My other World
Thanks again for everyone who joined us last year and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

6 comments :

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design teams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous inspiration from the design team. Thanks for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know your contact link for the prize still doesn't work on this blog? "Please email us HERE quoting DCW020001" How are people supposed to know how to claim a prize?

    P.S. Thanks for the fun challenge as always, I love the DT inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always fabulous and inventive design team samples. Thank you for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!
    Nice work Dt.
    Hugs Crealientje.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for random.com picking my card as your winner, but I cannot find an email address to contact you. And I see now, I have come back here too late to redeem anyway. Too bad for me, I guess...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx