Tuesday 25 August 2015

wk 34 Crafting Challenge at Digi Choosday - Use 2 papers


Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------<

Happy Choosday everyone!

Of course because it’s Digi Choosday it is also discount day!!!!
Your discount code for this week is:
DIGICHOOSDAY
Enter at the checkout and save a whopping 15% off downloads for 24hrs only (ends midnight today GMT)

Before we get onto the Design Teams inspiration for this week, have you seen the fantastic new release
Frosted Winter - Octavia


An absolutely stunning, must have collection - preorder now or buy on download

Now onto the new challenge...
Use 2 or more papers

We give you two weeks to enter so that means the
CLOSING DATE IS 8th September 2015 
and the winners will be announced on 15th September 2015.
PRIZES: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive £5 worth of downloads of your choice from the digi store!

The winner and top 3 for week 31 can be found at the bottom of this post.

So let’s see what the design team have made for us...
We are delighted to announce that Audrey is now part of out team so welcome to the team Audrey, we're thrilled to have you creating with our merry band of crafters!
If you would like to join us as a GDT please join in our challenge and add GDT after your name on your entry. Then send us an email to digichoosday@yahoo.com - we are always looking for great talent so you never know, next time it could be you! 

Sheena - For my 2nd GDT make I have used the fabulous Winston Collection.
Scatty Jan   Ohhhhh two papers , now this took me a while to think about as I adore all Nikky's papers but decided to go for The Serenity Collection. The image is Fairy Kisses , which I have coloured with pencils. Fairy Kisses is part of the collection or can be purchased as a single digi that you can find here. Finished off with a sprinkling of diamond stickles.

Emma - For my creation this week i have used the super cute Twiggy & Toots Umbrella, Rainy Days which can be found Here. I have coloured them up using Copics & they do look like the Little Owls that we have living in the barn. Both papers & embellishments have come from the full Twiggy & Toots collection which can be found Here.
Wendy - My two papers this week both come from the Work & Play 7, I just love purple! My image is the Karate girl from the same collection, but can also be purchased as an individual digi here.
Julie - Two papers?  It seems I snuck in three, printing my sentiment on a designer paper, also.  I can't help myself.  I like everything to be matchy, matchy.  This adorable, sleepy fairy is Serenity Stardust. She's colored with Copic markers. She is available individually here, but truly, the papers are so beautiful!  The Serenity Fairy Download collection is available here. There's even more papers to choose from than what I used here. Swoon!The sentiment is from the collection, too!  

Tanya...I’ve been colouring again and this time have used the Eden Collection (again!!) and the digi called Eden Window which I’ve coloured using Graph It pens and the papers I’ve used are from the collection as is the sentiment as well.  You can get the full collection HERE and the Eden Window digi singly is available HERE...
Aunty Sue-  So for my card I have used Serenity Joy and Sentiment (checkout that sentiment) from the Serenity Fairy Wishes download available HereNow my 2 papers are not from this collection I thought i would mix it up with these fab papers from Twiggy & Toots available HERE. Image coloured with Promarkers and all other items from stash...
Audrey is first and foremost, so thrilled to have been invited to stay on the Digi Choosday DT!  For my creation this week, I made a bookmark card.   The right part detaches at the scored fold.   I combined one of the frames and one of the sentiments from Twiggy and Toots Owls Digital Collection for the front of the card and then used the image cupcake on pile of books, also from  Twiggy and Toots Owls Digital Collection or available separately HERE for the bookmark part of the card.  I also chose 2 of the papers from Twiggy and Toots Owls Digital Collection as my 2 Papers for this week's challenge....

Jane – Hi everyone!  So how to pick just 2 papers from all of Nikky’s stunning designs?!! Well I went to one of my all-time fave downloads for inspiration the wonderful WINSTON DELUXE FULL COLLECTION but choosing was really hard!! So in the end I went for a pink and green combo using this gorgeous image FREDERICKA DEBUTANTE. This card is already winging its way to my sister-in-law so I hope she likes it! Have a lovely crafty day! xxx
Lynda: Only using two papers is so hard when there's so many beautiful ones to digi choose from (see what I did there lol) I used the gorgeous Baby Boom collection this week,which is available was digital download here. The sentiment I used is from the new baby sentiments download bundle. Have Fun xx
Monica. For my project I chose two of the many stunning papers included on the new release Frosted Winter. The precoloured image and the decor elements are from the same collection. I`m in love with this new collection :o)
Great makes from the DT I’m sure you will agree....
To enter just add your entry using the linky tool below.

Now for the winner and top three from week 31 Embellish It:
The winner chosen at random by www.random.org is:
38 - Jo
Please email us at sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW031001 to claim your prize of £5 worth of downloads from the digi store!
And in no particular order the top three chosen by the design team are:
2 - Vannessa
29 - Maya 
39 - Claire C
Well done everyone and thanks for all the amazing entries, as ever! 
Grab your blinkies from the side bar!
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week - we can't wait to see what you have for us on this challenge! See you next time!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx