Tuesday 14 November 2017

Wk 46 - Digi Choosday ~ Anything Goes Crafting Challenge


Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/

It's Digi Choosday again! 
Your mega discount code today is
SAVE304U
to  
SAVE  MASSIVE 30% *
on
 DIGITAL STAMPS AND KITS/BUNDLES 
(some kits may not be included) selected downloads* expires MIDNIGHT GMT TODAY
Just enter the code in the shop HERE....
*(not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product)
oOo--oOo--oOo

We have lots and lots of new items in the Polkadoodles store...


As always, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter.  
We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE : 28th November
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive a voucher for 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!

So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....

Anjie - I've used the Winnie Winterland collection on this make with lots of glitter card behind the layers, and lots of Wink of Stella on the image to make that sparkle too.
I've used the Polkadoodles Ribbon Gift frame die.
Yvonne - This week I am playing with the fabulous Winnie White Christmas Collection, you can see the whole range of goodies for this collection here.  I used the precoloured image 'Christmas Shopping' which is here or you can get the single black and white digi image here. I added glitter drops for snow effect.
Katrina ~  I chose to Sparkle Up the Snowflake and Heart from Winnie White Christmas on this mitten gift holder that will hang in the tree!  The green plaid is from Sticks and Bones Collection!
Julie - I love a little sparkle on my projects and I thought the cute Snowmen from Winnie White Christmas, would look great in a sparkly snowglobe.
Jane S - I have mixed a few different collections for my tag this week.  The fabulous Rudolph digi is from Winnie White Christmas while the paper and sentiment can be found in the Winnie Winterland bundle and the pre-coloured pressies from Picknix 3 - Nordic Winter. I have used glitter gems and Nuvo Drops for sparkle but I'm not too sure you can see it!! 
Jane P - This week we have been challenged with the topic Make it Sparkle.  When I think of sparkle, my first thought is Christmas.  But I wanted to use a collection I love and have not used recently so I went to the Helga Collection.  I used different colored glitter on a design sheet.

Julia Hello All, this week I have gone for all out major sparkle using the gorgeous January Pockets full of Love I coloured her up with copic markers and used sparkle pens over the top.  I then teamed up with papers from Ula Life and I used some of the gorgeous sparkly embellies, which you can also find over at polkadoodles here and here I used a whole load of mediums and glitters over it .. full details on my blog
Ċ½eljka-Hello!!!For the Sparkle theme,this week, I used these adorable penguins from Winnie White Christmas BIG KAHUNA DOWNLOAD KIT  and to add the sparkle I die cut few snowflakes from white glitter foam and add to the top of card.The images are colored with markers.

Great work from the team as always! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 43.....
Claims must be received by 24/11/17, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
23 ~ Carla
Please email us sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW460001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!
And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team
24 ~ Pinky
40 ~ Heather
49 ~Deanne
 We can't wait to see your makes for this week!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

5 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for the top 3 spot ladies, as usual your projects are inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx