Tuesday 15 August 2017

Wk33 - Anything Goes, Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge


Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's Digi Choosday again! 
Your mega discount code today is
choose27
for 27% off*
 INDIVIDUAL DIGITAL STAMPS
selected downloads* expires MIDNIGHT GMT TODAY
Just enter the code in the shop HERE....
*(not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product)

oOo--oOo--oOo

 We have LOTS of new Fabrics, Clear Stamps, Papers & download releases in the store right now, make sure you check them all out...
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/dolphin-mermaid-precoloured-digi-download/ 
Check them all out here!
oOo--oOo--oOo

KIDS SUMMER HOLIDAY CHALLENGE
Are you entertaining the kids and looking for some fun things to do this summer?
Come and join in our Kids challenge on Facebook!
JOIN HERE https://www.facebook.com/groups/polkadoodles/
We have a lovely competition to keep the kids crafting alongside you with some goody bag prizes for them to win, so head over and join us - it's all very casual and relaxed and anyone can join in!

oOo--oOo--oOo

As always, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE : 29nd August
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive a voucher for 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!

So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....
Andrea:  My card for this challenge is a folded card decorated on both sides of the fold out, I also added small pockets where I placed tags in each pocket - theme being "Christmas or Winter Colours"  I have used the lovely. "Winnie in Winterland Kit."
Yvonne -  Hello! This time I am here to showcase some of the wonderful collection Picknix Nordic Winter.  I made a matching card and tag.

Hester - I made this Christmas card with Noel Christmas Mouse. Love this img so cute...

Julie - I have used one of the beautiful images from Winnie Winterland, which I have coloured up with Copics and created a little scene around her.

Anjie - I've used the Work and Play 5, Festive Hollybobs collection to make this. It's still a great collection to use as it hasn't aged at all. I've used one of the design sheets, a piece of red card and a white card blank to make my card. More info on my blog.
Monica.-Recently I watched a tutorial for a spinner easel card and I wanted to give it a try with a Christmas card. Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun Collection was just perfect for that.

Julia - Today I have been playing with the Winnie in Winterland collection. Inspired by watching Nikky on Create and Craft I had a play with watercolours and painted up this digi image from the collection ... and then used papers from the collection to make up the card. Full details on my blog
Katrina ~ Today I decided to try something I've not done before; I made a Bendi-Card from different patterns and mixed watercolor, copics, and lots more!  Paper, sentiment and digis are from Winnie in Winterland.  

Jane P- It has been fairly warm here in PA. as of late and I wanted to make a card to "cool" off!" Lots of glitter to imitate snow and a lovely image from the Work & Play 5-Festive Hollybobs Collection.

Ċ½eljka-Hello!!!For this week theme I used BAKED WITH LOVE GINGERBREAD collection and create an Christmas tree with presents using Baked with Love embelies
Jane S - Ok so it's a little early for a countdown (and don't panic there are not 24 sleeps to go) but I have created a countdown calendar using the gorgeous Festive Christmas Collection.

Great work from the team as always! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 30.....
Claims must be received by 25/8/17, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
13 ~ Kathie
Please email us sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW330001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!
And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team
22 ~ Gloria
43 ~Kalysto
45 ~ Gina
 Lots of gorgeous makes this week, it was as close  as ever and difficult to choose, thanks so much everyone for entering such beautiful projects : ) We can't wait to see your makes for this week!

Don't forget you can also enter our 
POLKADOODLES CHALLENGE for ANYTHING GOES
too - you can find it
HERE
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

5 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my Conie Fong card as one of your top 3. I really appreciate it. congratulations to the winners. Have a wonderful day. Hugs Gloria.

    Http://purpleglocreations blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the challenge!! I dont have blog so posted Facebook link :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so excited to see I was your winner for week #30, I'll display my winners badge with pride on my blog and I'll email you soon. Congratulations to the Top 3.
    Hugs
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for selecting my card in Top 3 ! Congrats to all the other winners ! Creative regards, Gina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx