Tuesday 25 April 2017

Week 17 - Anything Goes - Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------



Your discount code today is
    CHOOSE   
Grab yourself a HUGE 28% saving
on selected downloads expires midnight GMT 
Just enter the code in the shop HERE....
oOo--oOo--oOo
Have you seen our amazing new release ?
It's all about Horace & Boo, our adorable new collection which is all themed around Friendship and having fun...
Check them all out here
oOo--oOo--oOo
As always, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE : 9th May
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive a voucher for 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!

oOo--oOo--oOo
So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....

Andrea:  - My sweet three fold card with the lovely Helga printable design sheet you can find it here..


Julia - This time I chose a design sheet from the Fabulous Helga collection, I combined 2 sheets for this make , you can find them here and here...
Jane P-For this weeks team challenge, Using a Design Sheet, I decided to use a sheet from the Winston Collection.  Just love these little bears....
Melissa - For this challenge I have used a Design Sheet from the Winston Collection....
Katrina ~ I love tags and thought the Helga elements from the Design Sheets would make a perfect Spring Tag!  Helga Design Sheet Elements I used can be found in Helga Hippo Design Sheet 10 Duo and Helga Hippo Design Sheet 11 Duo.  You can find all the Helga Design Sheets in the Helga Hippo Design Sheets Bundle or the Helga Hippo-Big Kahuna VIP Bundle.  I have also added a sentiment from the Helga Hippo collection found in the Big Kahuna Bundle or the Helga Hippo Sentiments Download Bundle...
Hester - I have used Helga hippo Design sheet 5 The paper is from the Helga Hippo collection...
Monica - I believe in education to empower women and change the World, so I used this lovely Scientist/Geek Girl design sheet to make my "Nerd and proud" card....
Julie - I have made a little 'Do not Disturb' door hanger for my Brother to take on his honeymoon!, using a design sheet from Work & Play 9 - Love & Kisses....
Petra - This week I made a card with the Honey Buzzy Bee design sheet. You can buy it separate, but also in the Winnie Fruit Punch Big bundle like I did.  I also made a matching envelop with an element of the same sheet...
Pauline - I decided to use a design sheet from the fun Helga Hippo collection to create my card.  I added one of the beautiful papers from the collection along with a sentiment...
Yvonne - I decided to play with 'Winnie in Wonderland' Collection which you can see here.  I used Design Sheet 5 in the big kahuna bundle, but you can also purchase the design sheet as an individual sheet here...
Anjie - I thought I would make an early start on my Christmas cards for this year by using a design sheet from the fab Baked With Love download collection. Lots more info on my blog...
Jane S - I have used design sheet 1 from the brand new and utterly adorable Horace & Boo Collection...
Dawn -  I have used design sheet 7  from the brand new and utterly adorable Horace & Boo Collection...
Ċ½eljka-Hello!!! For this week challenge I choose  HORACE & BOO DESIGN SHEET 6 from a brand new collection ,but you can get the whole collection HERE...
Great work from the team! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 14.....
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
20 - Memas Crafts
Please email us sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW170001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!
And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team
10 Kalysto
53 Astrid
55 Gloria

We can't wait to see your makes for this week!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

9 comments :

  1. How nice I stand the top 3. Ladies congratulations.
    What a wonderful creations are made by the DT.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you , girls! I love being in your top 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3. I really appreciate it. Thank you for the wonderful challenges and the fabulous creations by the DT! Have a terrific day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for wonderful inspiration from all the dt-members Hugs cicci with the pen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team. I have added my card. I used precoloured digi stamp from Polkadoodles Work and Play No 10 CD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just placed my card. Hope you like it...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx