Tuesday 21 March 2017

WK 12 - Anything Goes - Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------


Your discount code today is
MADMARCH
on selected downloads expires midnight GMT 
Just enter the code in the shop HERE
oOo--oOo--oOo
Don't forget it's Mother's Day on Sunday here in the UK, we have lots and lots of stunning images which are perfect for the occasion!
       http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/downloads-printables/download-collections/new-category/?sort=newest&page=2           

oOo--oOo--oOo
This week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE is  4th April
PRIZES: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive a voucher for 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!
oOo--oOo--oOo
So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....

Petra I wanted to make a house for a long time now, but didn't make one. Now I thought that it was about time to try one, so I used my Silhouette Cameo to make the house. I coloured Winnie Sugar Sprinkles - just for you with my Copics and decorated the house with Helga Hippo Design Sheet 11 and Helga Hippo Design Sheet 2.
Andrea - This is my Heart Shape Treat Box for Mothers' Day - I have used the Eden Collection of Lettering, flowers and a sweet image which I have hand coloured.
Jane P-This week I made a gift bag from the Bella Fleur paper kit.  More details on my blog.
Jane S - For a Mother's Day gift I decorated a little birdcage with gorgeous elements for the Lavender Tea Collection and the fabulous and must-have Super Sprigs dies.
Yvonne - Hello this week I made a tag, I opted to use 'The Darling Buds' which you can find here.  I opted to use a nice kraft card backing with just a break of paper, which is from the 'Work & Play Collection 10: Country Life' you can find it here.  Snowdrop  can be bought by herself and you get the coloured image too, see more, here!


KatrinaA Mother's Day gift!  This little address book features two papers and designs from 4 different Design Sheets all found in the Winston Collection!    
  
Melissa - For this weeks Mother's Day Challenge I thought I would create a tag using the beautiful 'Amelia Contemplating'.
Monica - For Mother´s Day, I wanted to celebrate Mom with lots of flowers and a treat box full of chocolates. I used papers, flowers, sentiment and precoloured image from the adorable collection Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime.
Julie - I made a little Plant holder and coloured up Tulip Darling Bud as a pot decoration, or she can be easily be removed and used as a book mark.
Anjie - For my make I used the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles collection, the Belle Papillon stamp set and coordinating dies and finally the Primrose digi stamp. It is a standing wooden plaque. All the info on how I made it and more photos are on my blog.


Ċ½eljka-Hello!!!For Mother's Day I made a jewelry box using design paper from HELGA HIPPO PAPER HEAVEN 2,HELGA HIPPO PAPER HEAVEN 3 and HELGA HIPPO PAPER HEAVEN 4 .Also the butterfly,doily  and the hearts are from HELGA HIPPO - DESIGN SHEET ...or you can find it all here...


Hi Julia here. Out of all the amazing things Nikky has created, the Stamp Soup concept is my absolute Favourite. I have had a whale of a time playing with the gorgeous Little Kingdom digital collection, you can find that collection here I have used a number of techniques to create this, full details are on my blog...
Dawn - I made a basket using Helga Hippo Sitting Pretty image and a sentiment from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime.  
  
Pauline - I decided to decorate an MDF Heart to create a Mother's Day gift. I used papers, flowers and butterflies from the Helga Hippo Collection - I did lots of fussy cutting and layering for dimension, each flower is made up of three layers.
Great work from the team! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 9.....
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
34 - Rosemary
Please email us HERE quoting DCW120001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!
And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team
16 Cicci
24 Gale
66 Engelchen
Well done and thankyou for your entries - lovely work!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

1 comment :

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx